A Well Orchestrated Loot - 857
In these times of active and extended social media participation , we come across advertisements in various platforms like the FACEBOOK etc of products that easily catch our attention . Glossy advertisements of all these products make them all the more attractive .
I have made purchases on quite a few occasions . The experience thus far has been very satisfying. Payments could be made before hand using the UPI or the payments made on receiving the product .
Barely 10 days back , I came across a promotion on Facebook for Cotton Linen Full Sleeved Shirts in various attractive shades . A pack of 4 such shirts was being sold for Rs 999 /- with the delivery being undertaken by Amazon . I liked the shirts and ordered for a pack of four with the payment option being on delivery .
The pack arrived today on an AMAZON package. What I found inside on opening the package came as a shock .
Two totally crumpled T Shirts of the same colour with the price tag on one as Rs 129 and the other as Rs 99 /- were on the package with a few Cardboard sheets in the middle to make it look voluminous .
I had been taken for a jolly ride . The sad part is that an Internationally recognised Marketting Guru like the AMAZON SHIPPING has a hand on this loot !!
I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING THE MATTER TO THE NOTICE OF AMAZON AND CLAIM A COMPENSATION . LET'S WAIT FOR THEIR RESPONSE . A FEW CENTS LESS EARNED BY CHEATING A 76 YEAR OLD MAN FROM A REMOTE VILLAGE IN INDIA HARDLY DOES ANYTHING GOOD TO THE REPUTATION OF ONE OF THE RICHEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET OR ANY DIFFERENCE TO HIS PURSE STRINGS .
READERS , PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS MODE OF LOOT .

Nowadays many frauds are happening through this Amazon
ReplyDeleteOhhh. So sorry Mamaji. We are so gullible. You did right by taking the matter up. Do let me know the outcome. TC.
ReplyDelete